Arrow Editor Agnes Wright Spring, Wyoming Alpha
Installation of Idaho Alpha
A local group, Omega Phi Alpha, was formed in 1920. A petition was presented at the 1923 Estes Park Convention and was approved. The group officially became a chapter of Pi Beta Phi on September 28, 1923. The installation banquet was held in Guild Hall by the women of the Episcopal Church Guild. The table was in the form of a square built around a garden of brilliant fall flowers.
Living at Idaho Alpha
Panhellenic Groups on Campus
Alpha Gamma Delta, Alpha Phi, Delta Delta Delta, Delta Gamma, Delta Zeta, Gamma Phi Beta, Kappa Alpha Theta, Kappa Delta, Kappa Kappa Gamma and Pi Beta Phi