Installation at Iowa Lambda
The chapter was installed on October 26, 1886. The chapter was established through the influence of Cary Dorr, who later became a charter member, with assistance from Iowa Alpha and Iowa Beta alumnae. The chapter’s charter was relinquished in 1888 when the College closed. The school later reopened as Drake University, where the Iowa Eta Chapter was installed in 1983.