Grand President Amy Burnham Onken,
Installation at Massachusetts Beta
The chapter was installed on March 4, 1944. The Initiation Ceremony took place at the Congregational Church followed by a buffet supper at the chapter house. The next day, the installation banquet was held at the historic Lord Jeffery Inn. The head table was decorated with a centerpiece of wine carnations and violets fashioned into a large arrow, with silver candelabras holding silver blue candles.
The chapter’s charter was relinquished in 1973.