Grand President Marianne Reid Wild, Kansas Alpha
Installation at Michigan Delta
The chapter was installed on March 7, 1959. The Initiation Ceremony took place in the Wesley lounge of Goodrich Chapel. The installation banquet was held in the Mary Sykes room of Baldwin Hall on campus. The banquet featured flowers, candlelight and the singing of Pi Phi songs.
The chapter’s charter was relinquished in 1985.