Grand President Amy Burnham Onken,
Installation of Ohio Delta
A local group, Tri Sigma, was formed in 1899. It became Sigma Delta Pi in 1922. The group officially became a chapter of Pi Beta Phi on October 3, 1925. The Initiation Ceremony took place at the Hotel Allen. The installation banquet was held at the American Legion Hall with long tables decorated with ferns and carnations.
The chapter’s charter was relinquished in 1992.
Grand Council Members from Ohio Delta