Grand President May Lansfield Keller, Maryland Alpha
Installation at Ohio Gamma
A local group, Alpha Delta Psi, was formed in 1908. The group officially became a chapter of Pi Beta Phi on September 20, 1910. The installation banquet featured a centerpiece of exquisite pink roses and menus in the shape of the pledge pin enclosed in wine leather.
Due to a college ruling against fraternities, the chapter’s charter was relinquished in 1913.