The History of the Dayton, Ohio, Alumnae Club
The Dayton, Ohio, Alumnae Club was originally called the “Miami Valley, Ohio, Alumnae Club,” which was chartered in February of 1920.
In 2015, the Dayton, Ohio, Alumnae Club collected over 4,000 books during a spring book drive. The community pitched in by dropping off hundreds of books at area Grismer Tire & Auto Service Centers. Project READ and the Foodbank distributed 1,800 books to children during one of the weekly Good to Go food distributions. The remaining books benefited readers of all ages in the Dayton area.
- Lois Huston Ross, Grand Council